Sunday, August 7, 2011

My Zodiac Cancer Male went missing:(!!!?

Well, I'm a cancer female and I tend to take a step back (as in days or weeks) and evaluate everything if I really like the person. I think he has a lot on his plate right now and is unsure if he's ready to get emotionally invested in someone right now. Because when we Cancer's love, we love with all our heart! I would continue to write him, but don't expect him to start contacting you regularly anytime soon. You'll have to make it clear you're interested in being more than friends if you want him to kick in and be more engaged, and even then he may shy away at first. I have a terrible tendency to run away from my lovers. No one has understood me yet, I always come crawling back because I love them, but by that point they're too hurt to take me back. So, don't let feeligns of rejection EVER take you over. Because he does care about you and he finds you very intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment