Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fellow Conservatives, how am I wrong?

I think the majority of people, including conservatives, don't care what people do in private. What they dislike is the in-your-face attitude and actions we see from many gays. Parents don't like the idea of schools including pro-gay teaching in their curriculum, and I can't blame them. It's just not appropriate. If you think it is appropriate, do you think they should be teaching acceptance of deviant behavior like pedophilia? Pedophiles didn't decide to be that way either. No, I'm not equating homosexuality with pedophilia, I'm just saying schools should not be involved with promoting any kind of sexuality. I think most people just get tired of the constant demand for attention by gays. We don't want to hurt anyone, we just don't want to be constantly bombarded by gay activism.

No comments:

Post a Comment