Sunday, August 7, 2011

Should i tell my friend how stupid she is acting?

Ok. A guy came to visit me, i reli like him and we're sort of going out. Anyhow when he came, my friend desperately wanted to go out, so i said okay, but i told her id be late. She didnt reli listen, she was like nope meet me at 8:30...but i clearly told her noo cnt make it that early..anyway she wouldnt listen nd she hanged up...she is very spoiled, selfish and obnoxious btw. Anyway i was one hour late coz i missed a bus, the bus dropped me off somweher else, then i had to walk fr ten min. When i finally saw her, she was upset and she was like "ive been waiting for an hour, im going home", i apolgized a million times, called her but she ignored...she made me look like **** in front of the guy etc etc...im NEVER late! This one ******* mistake, nd i said sorry soo many times..she wouldnt even text back..today me and my friend went out for dinner...she was there...she ignored me she never sed hi or bye...or even looked at me! **** HER. I ignored her too...u know how many times she left me alone in town when she was wif guys...But she is so ******* immature and stupid that she doesnt realize all the wrong she does to others. She says stuff that hurt others. She is sooooooo self-centered. She always says stuff like "I wanted to do modelling...and they didnt accept me...i was like wtf" she thinks she is a goddess...she aint that pretty (she is cute bt not hot...) she is soooo ******* annoying. She is sersly a toxic friend. What do u think i should do...ive stopped talking to her...nt gonna lose my dignity by apologizing again anymore....i did what was right....do u reli think what i did was THAT bad...i mean i know it was bad...but sersly she fights wif so many ppl and bitches bout everyone bout stupid things...im sick of her arghhhhh....anyway yehhh dunno if i should say anything or jst ignore...she then organized a party wif my friends and didnt invite me. Everytime she fights wif someone, she immeadiately organizes a party and excludes that person...WTF? can someone give me advice on how to calm down...coz im getting sooooo angry everytime i think bout all the crap she has done to me or sed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment