Friday, August 5, 2011

My boyfriend is treating me like i mean nothing to him?

Okay so we've been together for a while n hes the sweetest thing to me he tells me he loves me n that he thinks "im the one" n he wants to marry me. (i know corny) Anywho about a week ago we got in a fight because hes been very rude to me for the past three weeks n almost broke up but talked it over n he apologized n everything was all better. He treated me like he used to n everything was going great but then yesterday he called me about 2am n we talked til 5 but the ENTIRE time he was being a b**ch to me n i didnt understand what i did.? if i told him "why r u acting like this whycqnt u be nice ur always nice to me.?" he'd either say "nahh dnt feel like it" or "nahh maybe some other time" i dnt get it. Oh and when i said he was being a b**ch i mean by insulting me every five min or critisising everything i said n tell me to kill myself or that he despises me with a passion.? like wow really.? not even joking is that funny why is he acting like this.?

No comments:

Post a Comment