Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's hard to tell if he likes me or not?

Any normal situation would be easy to tell. But it's harder since we have a history. We went on a date before and I really liked him and he seemed to like me. But then he just became distant and said things like it's not you it's me. And said things were difficult in his life. So i stopped talking to him as much. Later when we became friends again, he would always apologize about what happened with me. And I'd brush it off. Then he'd always ask later on if i had a boyfriend or was flirting with anyone. Then would play it off as telling me to be safe. I'd ignore him a lot after that when he would text or i.m. But soon I randomly started to fall for him again and text him back. He seemed happy and said we should hang out more and things like that. He even said we should go hang out and see a movie soon. I'm still not sure if he meant date. He never clarified on our first one. So I can't get out of my mind if he likes me or not. I feel like he thinks i text too much. But when i don't he asks why. He doesn't seem to like to talk to me. I even went out my way to eat pizza at his job yesterday with my last money just to see him. And he just acted funny then later said he thought i was mad at him. I just can't tell. With the past, and how he seems bored when we text. And never clarifies the date. I wish i knew if he was thinking about me as much as i think about him...

No comments:

Post a Comment