Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm so embarassed =/ TEN POINTS?

About 3 days ago I got into this fight with a guy (my cousin's friend). Let's call him "F". So 4 days ago I met "F" and we kissed and then after he left we talked on the phone later that night and he said he would come over again the next day. The following day "F" came over and my cousin didn't want him there. When "F" rang the doorbell my cousin told everyone to ignore it and when "F" called my cousin on his phone my cousin told him we weren't home but I had already told him we were so my cousin told us to open the door for "F". I had told "F" to go home because I knew my cousin was mad, (I didn't know what else to do). Anyway when I told "F" to leave he told me that he had biked a long way to get there and that he was never coming back again because he was 'denied'. When I told him to wait I was coming he said it was too late and he'd already left. I tried apologizing to him by writing an apology on facebook inbox but I 'm not sure if he read it or not. (I would have texted him but my phone broke). So I decided to give him a call just in case he didn't read my facebook message so I did and the last time we talked he told me that the phone he had answered with was his cell so I called that number again and he answered but after I told him who I was he said that I had the wrong number? It sounded like his voice and I'm almost 100% sure it's the right number. I completely embarrassed myself && now I don't know what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment