Saturday, August 6, 2011

I just don't understand this situation?

So I met this girl couple months ago we had a short fling she was bi-curious and just got out of a relationship with a girl that was 2 years long. We hung out made out whatever she told me she had feelings for me and I somewhat did too. Weird thing is she would stop texting me and we wouldn't talk then she invited me over and after that day we stopped texting again and she said she couldn't be in anything committed so it ended. Now a couple weeks ago I saw her at the bar and we talked but her friends kept her away and she texted me the day after apologizing how she doesn't talk to me and such but she said she wasn't looking for anything. Then she recently got hired at the same place I work and the day of her orientation we just talked about the past like what happened what went wrong and i said we should meet up she said yeah and I hugged her and asked if shed be okay if i gave her a kiss and she said yes so we ended up kissing a few time! I dont understand why she would do this? I asked her why and she said I dont know but once again she doesn't want a relationship I brought up the friends with benefits and she said she would be okay with that. The thing is she is always "busy" so she can't hang out but legitimately everytime we met 1 on 1 we have kissed or made out but the minute we separate we just stop talking. One of her friends who is my friends said she doesn't feel comfortable around men Anyways I saw her working at the bar and I didn't talk to her much but i could see her looking at me I talked to her before leaving and just said I want to talk to you one on one to settle this out and she said yeah we can meet up. Then I kind of stopped talking to Her and she was working at the bar another day she saw me and smiled and went on with whatever then later on i see her and she dancing with some guy but she can't come talk to me after tellin me she's attracted to me like what's up with that? Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment