Friday, August 5, 2011

Who should intiate contact NOW? Me or him!?

So i asked my ex-bf today to meet up before he went off for vacation for 2 months because I needed to apologize to him for the way i broke up with him, and broke his heart and stuff. He said everything was okay, and that he wasn't over me. He still loved me, and although he still wants me, he doesnt know if he wants to be in a relationship again because he's afraid I'll hurt him again. I said it was up to him, but perhaps we could stay in touch while he was gone for vacation and start fresh when he's back. He said that we could stay in touch, and see what happens when he comes back. So what now? He still has a week before he leaves, should I text/talk to him first? Or wait until he says something...

No comments:

Post a Comment